The luminaire designed for industrial areas lighting and facilities, also outdoor spaces with an explosion hazard of gases, vapours and flammable fogs mixed with air and inflammable dust and fibers mixed with air.
Hazardous zones: 2,22.
- Type of housing: gas: Ex nA dust: Ex t
- Explosion group: gas: IIC, IIB, IIA dust: IIIC, IIIB, IIIA
- Temperature class: T5, T4, T3, T2, T1
- Max surface temperature: 60-65⁰C
- Protection class: gas: Gc dust: Dc
- Protection degree: IP 66/67
- Ambient temperature: from -25°C to +45°C
MOUNTINGTwo brackets with 2 mounting holes.
- Housing: zinc coated steel sheet powder painted
- Diffuser: UV stabilized strengthened polycarbonate
- Diffuser clips: stainless steel
- Mounting plate: zinc coated steel sheet powder painted
- Ballast: 220V-240V AC/DC electronic
CERTIFICATESPN-EN 60079-15: 2007 PN-EN 61241-1: 2005
OPTIONSLuminaire with stainless steel housing.
Luminaire with 3h emergency unit.
(efficiency of light source during emergency work: 18W-12 % / 36W-10 %).
Luminaire with 3-phase through wiring.
Luminaire with M25 cable gland.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENTEyelet sling
³/2” stainless pole bracket