EXP 63- marine application
Oprawa przeciwwybuchowa wzmacniana do stref 1,21; 2,22
The luminaire is designed to light the industrial areas and facilities, also outdoor spaces with an explosion hazard of gases, vapours and flammable fogs mixed with air and inflammable dust and fibers mixed with air.
Hazardous zones: 1,21; 2,22.
- Type of housing: Ex de
- Explosion group: IIC, IIB, IIA
- Temperature class: T5*, T4, T3, T2, T1
- Max surface temperature: 75⁰C
- Protection degree: IP 66/67
- Ambient temperature: from -40⁰C to +55⁰C
- * T5 max ambient temperature +40°C
MOUNTINGTwo brackets with 2 mounting holes each.
- Housing: polyster strengthened by fibreglass
- Diffuser: UV stabilized strengthened polycarbonate
- Reflector: parabolic made of polycarbonate
- Ballast: 110V-264V AC/DC electronic
- Luminaire with circuit – breaker in standard.
OPTIONSLuminaire with 3h emergency unit ( efficiency of the light sources during emergency function: 18W-29% / 36W-16% / 58W-11%).
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT³/2” stainless pole bracket